General terms and conditions (GTC)
Validity of the General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the einfachISO online seminar offer (hereinafter referred to as "Online Seminars") of einfachISO GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Provider"). The services and offers of the Provider to the participants are exclusively based on these General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
Conclusion of contract
(1) In order to place an order for an online seminar, the contractual partner must register once with the provider. The order of an online seminar takes place via the booking button on the website and the downstream registration form, or for already registered contractual partners in the logged-in state via the shopping cart of the integrated store system.
(2) By placing an order, the contractual partner makes an offer to participate in the online seminar selected by them. By activating the scope of services and sending the access information (user name and password), the Provider declares acceptance of the Contractual Partner's offer.
Access to the online seminars and obligations of the contractual partner
(1) Access to the online seminars shall be password-protected using the access information assigned to the contracting party. The contracting party is obligated to keep its access information secret and to prevent unauthorized use of the online seminars by third parties.
(2) The contracting party shall be liable for any misuse for which it is responsible.
(3) The access information is only valid for use by one organization. In the event of misuse, the Provider shall be entitled to block the access of the Contractual Partner.
Scope of services
(1) The contents accessible within the scope of an online seminar shall be determined via the description of the respective online seminar as well as via the brief information on each online seminar.
(2) Explanations of the online seminars on the website of the provider are to be understood exclusively as a description of the nature of the online seminars. They do not guarantee any property listed there.
Rights of use and duration of use of online seminar
(1) The contracting party shall receive the simple right, which is not transferable to third parties, to participate in the online seminar ordered by it. All online seminars of the provider are protected by copyright and are intended exclusively for direct use by the contractual partner. Any use beyond this is prohibited and will be prosecuted under criminal and civil law. This includes in particular unauthorized duplication, public presentation, dispatch or other commercial use.
(2) In the event of unauthorized use of the online seminars, the provider reserves the right to claim damages. The assertion of this claim for damages shall not affect any further rights of the Provider.
(3) The use of the ordered online seminars is limited to 2 years from the date of the conclusion of the contract or, in the case of use on a subscription basis, until the end of the subscription period. Should the provider discontinue the online platform within this period, the contractual partner shall be given the opportunity to save the purchased online seminars on its own data carrier. The aforementioned rights of use shall remain unaffected by this and shall also then only include direct use by the contractual partner.
(1) Billing shall be rounded to the next quarter of an hour.
(2) The language shall be German or English.
(3) Unless otherwise agreed, consulting services shall be provided remotely (online) via online meeting software provided by us. If required, the place of performance for on-site consulting shall be Berlin (public transport area ABC).
(4) In the case of a place of service in Germany outside of Berlin, the client shall pay for the travel costs in the amount of a second-class train ride as well as hotel accomodation (hotel category three stars according to DEHOGA).
(5) In the case of service locations outside of Germany or locations within Germany without a train station, the Client shall pay for the travel costs in the amount of an economy class flight, provided this represents a significant time saving compared to the train trip, as well as hotel accomodation (hotel category three stars according to DEHOGA), depending on accessibility and morning start or evening end.
(6) Unless otherwise stated, the acceptance of the service must be started within the following four weeks after the accepted offer.
(7) Premises as well as aids (projector, pens, post-its, moderation walls, paper, etc.) are required on site for workshops, lectures, consulting services and trainings included in the offer and are not included in the agreed daily rate.
(8) Unless otherwise noted, one working day in this offer corresponds to eight time hours.
(9) Unless otherwise agreed, there is no guarantee of availability of consulting hours at a time specified by the customer.
(10) Jour Fixe appointments agreed within a subscription shall take place on the agreed date and can only be postponed by einfachISO GmbH in exceptional cases as a gesture of goodwill.
(11) Consultation appointments that are agreed upon with a einfachISO consultant and are canceled by the contractual partner with less than 36 hours notice prior to the start of the consultation will nevertheless be invoiced in full. Of course, we will try to make a postponement possible within the scope of our possibilities.
Remuneration and terms of payment
(1) The payment to be made by the contract partner for participation in an online seminar is specified in the brief description for each online seminar.
(2) Payment for participation in an online seminar shall be made in advance.
(3) Payments for consulting services are to be made monthly in arrears.
(4) All offers of the Provider, which are presented on the Internet, in e-mails in advertisements and other advertising material, are subject to change and non-binding. This also applies with regard to transmitted price quotations.
(5) The total amount of an invoice is to be transferred within 14 days from the invoice date without deduction. In the case of transfers in foreign currency, the credit amount on the recipient's account shall be decisive for the full settlement of the invoice. Unless otherwise specified, the date of performance shall correspond to the date of invoice.
The contract partner is responsible for creating the technical requirements for access to the online seminars. In particular, an up-to-date Internet browser must be used, a broadband Internet connection must be available that ensures sufficient connection speed, and the use of necessary cookies must be permitted. Any additional costs that may be incurred for this are to be borne by the contractual partner.
Remedy of defects
(1) The Contractual Partner shall immediately notify the Provider in writing of any defects or malfunctions occurring in connection with the use of the online seminars purchased by it.
(2) The Provider shall remedy defects after receipt of a comprehensible description of the defect by the Contractual Partner (if necessary by sending screenshots or other necessary information requested by the Provider) within a reasonable period of time.
Exclusion of liability
(1) Service interruptions due to technical necessities (server backup, maintenance or similar) are possible. The provider therefore assumes no liability for damages resulting from a temporary unavailability or only limited availability of the online seminars. The provider undertakes to strive for an availability of his online seminars of at least 99% on an annual average. Excluded from this are times when the web server of the hoster is not accessible through no fault of the Provider, i.e. due to problems beyond the control of the Provider. This includes in particular force majeure and fault of third parties.
(2) Insofar as the online seminars offered are intended to support the contractual partner in obtaining certification by an independent certification body, the Provider is convinced that the online seminars offered represent a good and sufficient basis for the necessary acquisition of knowledge on the part of the contractual partner in order to set up and successfully complete a project in preparation for such certification. However, the granting of a certificate depends on many factors of the concrete individual case, on which the Provider cannot exert any influence. A guarantee for the granting of the desired certificate by the independent body can therefore not be given by the Provider.
(3) Any other liability of the Provider is limited to the amount actually paid by the Contractual Partner for the purchase of the online seminars. Further claims for compensation are excluded, unless they were caused by the Provider intentionally or through gross negligence.
(4) Unaffected by the above exclusion of liability as well as the limitation of liability is any damage, insofar as it is based on intentional or grossly negligent conduct or malice on the part of the Provider or its legal representative or vicarious agent. Also unaffected by the above exclusion and limitation of liability is the liability for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by the provider or an intentional or negligent breach of duty of a legal representative or agent of the provider.
Legal validity of the GTC
These General Terms and Conditions shall apply with effect from 01.09.2020 until further notice.
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.